Overview of the Esthetician Program
Our esthetician school is a 600-hour program designed to teach you everything needed for you to achieve an esthetician license in Arizona. During your education, we will teach you everything about the skin, its structure, composition, and properties. You will use proper techniques to identify diseases and disorders that exist for the skin.
The first 125 hours of your program are in the classroom learning theory. Following completion of your beginner training, you will begin to practice on live models who com for different services. This hands-on training will prepare you for all kinds of requests you may receive in your professional career. Additionally, this experience helps you practice customer service and other skills needed to be successful in this business.
General Look at the Esthetician Course
Learn About the Skin
Is the Esthetician Class for You?
- People who enjoy working in an environment that is calm, serene, and relaxing.
- Those who had difficulty with the health of your skin or acne and want to learn how take care of it.
- Likewise, students who want to learn about skin aging and delaying skin wrinkling.
What Do You Learn in Esthetician School?
- Facials and facial massages
- Hair Removal
- Electricity and Light Therapy
- Infection and Disease Control
- Esthetics Technology and Equipment
Esthetician School Schedules and Start Dates
|Estimated Time to Complete*
|Tues – Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm, Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm
|Tues – Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Upcoming 2023 Start Dates: February 28th, March 28th, April 25th, May 23rd, June 20th.
* Estimated time to complete is based on a calculation of 20 hours a week parttime and 40 hours fulltime. Completion time can vary. Alternatively, we can offer flexible schedules if submitted and approved by the administration office.
Esthetician School Costs
Alternatively, if this class is not the one for you, here is a list of our other programs