Overview of the Beauty School Instructor Program
Our beauty school instructor program is a 350-hour program designed to teach you everything needed for you to achieve a hairstyling license in Arizona. During your education, we will teach you everything about hair, its structure, composition, and properties. You will use proper techniques to identify diseases and disorders that exist for the scalp and hair.
The first 100 hours of your program are in the classroom learning theory. Following completion of your beginner training, you will begin to practice on live models who come for different services. This hands-on training will prepare you for all kinds of requests you may receive in your professional career. Additionally, this experience helps you practice customer service and other skills needed to be successful in this business.
General Look at the Instructor Course
Learn About Hair
Is the Beauty Instructor Class for You?
- You love the cosmetology field, but really enjoy sharing your art.
- Seeing other people learn and develop a skill fills you with pride.
- Stylists who are ready to take a step back from handling clients to prepare others for their career.
What Do You Learn in Instructor School?
- Student Interaction
- Different Learning Styles
- Creating Lesson Plans
- Conflict Management
Beauty Instructor School Schedules and Start Dates
|Estimated Time to Complete*
|Tues – Fri: 8:30am – 12:30pm, Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm
|Tues – Fri: 2pm – 6pm, Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm
|Tues – Fri: 8:30am – 5:30pm, Sat: 9:00am – 4:30pm
* Estimated time to complete is based on a calculation of 20 hours a week parttime and 40 hours fulltime. Completion time can vary. Alternatively, we can offer flexible schedules if submitted
Beauty School Instructor Costs
Alternatively, if this class is not the one for you, here is a list of our other programs